by Tholwana Mogowane | Nov 15, 2018
Position: Skilled Pipe Fitter
Type of employment: Permanent | Department: Fitting | Location: Kempton Park
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Must be able to read an engineering drawing/plan.
- Be able to tack with the TIG welding process.
- Be knowledgeable in hand and power tools.
- Experience with Stainless Steel pipe work from half inch upwards.
- Three (3) years minimum experience would be an advantage
Key Areas of Responsibility
Day to day tasks but not limited to:
- Interpreted the requirements of the drawing
- Assemble bends to pipe work.
- Fit flanges to pipes.
Only candidates who work well under pressure, and are disciplined, self-motivated and ambitious, will be considered for this position
Should you not have heard from us within 3 weeks from the closing date of this advert, kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Please e-mail Detailed MS Word resume to email@example.com using ref: PF PRO.
Closing date: 30 November 2018